Public speaking is one of the things that always exist in everyday life. In this increasingly modern era, public speaking is an important thing to master. Public Speaking is a communication process carried out in front of a public or group of people. Public speaking is an art to provide information, influence or entertain audiences. Many people are afraid of and underestimate public speaking, but in fact according to The Shonet public speaking can hone leadership skills, expand connections, make us confident and know more about ourselves.
What you will learn :
- The importance of public speaking
- Strategizing ways to speak concisely with minimal preparation
- How to control your emotions (overcome the situation)
- How to engage your audience
- Tips & tricks to attract audience’s attention
This webinar will be delivered in Bahasa.
For further info, please contact 089502241144 (Bee)
See you there!
- Date: Wednesday, 2 December 2020
- Time: 19.00 - 20.30
- Location: Zoom
- Speaker: Putu Laura (Consultant of Trading, PT Sarinah (Persero)