Stress in everyday life is often unavoidable. Facing stressful situations can be overwhelming sometimes, especially when we don’t know how to handle them well. Whether we realize it or not, ineffective strategies in managing our stress could bring negative impacts on our body, emotion, mind, and even our social life. This is why understanding and applying effective strategies to deal with stressful situations become very important and valuable.
Join our webinar series on stress management techniques to learn how to cope with your stress better. In this series, you will learn how to effectively deal with stress, and also some stress management techniques that you can apply in your daily life.
- Cope Ahead: Tuesday 8 September 2020 - 19.30 WIB
- Breathing Technique: Tuesday, 15 September 2020 - 19.30 WIB
- Sensing Technique: Tuesday, 22 September 2020 - 19.30 WIB
- Be Here-Mindfulness: Tuesday, 29 September 2020 - 19.30 WIB
Early bird: IDR 350.000 for 4 sessions (3 September-8 September 2020)
Class information: apiary.id/our-events
RSVP: bit.ly/AlmaApiary or Bee (0857-7853-9151)
- Anna Deasyana M.Psi., Psikolog (Psychologist & Founder of Alma Psikologi)
- Aprildo Z. Mewar MIR., M.Psi., Psikolog (Psychologist & Founder of Alma Psikologi)