The Covid-19 pandemic has proven that we need to think beyond offline – Businesses need to adopt a Digital-First strategy, meaning approaching problems and opportunities with the assumption that the solution should be as digital as possible. Innovate and Digitalize to stay ahead of the competition and stay relevant in times of rapid changes. As Peter Drucker said, “Innovate or DIE“.
Digital First Conference 2021 is a 3-day virtual conference that will inspire you with innovative ideas and practical insights and tools to automate, elevate and transform your business.
This is a charity event where 100% of the profit will go to YCAB Foundation to support youth development in Indonesia and Generation Girl to empower Indonesian girls in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) fields!
Day 1 – 3rd June 2021
- Keynote – Digital Economy Opportunities in Indonesia by Ferro Ferizka Aryananda (10+ years at Microsoft Global) , Sonny Sudaryana (Head Implementation of ICT Empowerment at Kominfo) and Rama Mamuaya (CEO of Dailysocial.id)
- Product Management Trends – What Product Teams Measure and How They Do it by Eric Surjawinata (Customer Success at Mixpanel)
- Personalized Marketing in the Digital World by Vera Shiska (Head of Digital at Hakuhodo Digital Indonesia)
Day 2 – 4th June 2021
- Creating a Business Model Transformation by Wasudewan (Deputy CEO of 99 Group – rumah123.com)
- Post-Pandemic Customer Behavior Insight by Bhayu Ravelli Arsyad (Research Manager at ALAMI Sharia)
- Disruptive Technologies for Business Efficiency by Smiley Kuntjoro (AVP of Product at Tokopedia), Viktor Kyosev (COO of Greenhouse.co) and Roidinal Ridzal (Head of Product at Jatis Mobile)
Day 3 – 5th June 2021
- Building a Modern Workplace: Technology + Collaboration by Herdi Sularko (Development and Partnership at Pengadaian)
- Innovation Leadership and Culture by Anbita Nadine Siregar (Founder of Generation Girl, Forbes 30U30 Asia ’21), Yanuar Kurniawan (Country Head of Organization, Talent Development and Organizational Culture at Lazada Indonesia), Lavinia Iosub (Future of Work Advocate, Managing Partner at Livit, Founder of Remote Skills Academy)
- Unlocking the Potential of Big Data by Juan Intan Kanggrawan (Head of Data and Analytics of Jakarta Smart City)
- Building a Digital Customer Experience Roadmap by Meidy Marianne (Market Research and Insight Manager)
We hope to see you at Digital First Conference!